- SKU: 19136878
- Release Date: 03/29/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Alice in Wonderland is frequently cited as the film that "discovered" winsome 1930s ingenue Charlotte Henry, yet here she is, playing the title character in the backwoods drama Lena Rivers. Based on a popular novel by Mary J. Holmes, the film concentrates on Lena's misadventures when her fisherman grandpa is lost at sea and she is sent to live with her wealthy Kentucky relatives. Shunned by her pretentious aunt (Betty Blythe) and obnoxious cousin (Joyce Compton), Lena enjoys a sudden change of status when it is learned that her real father is the family's aristocratic neighbor (James Kirkwood). As frosting on the cake, our heroine falls in love with Durrie (Morgan Galloway), the neighbor's handsome young ward. A previous version of Lena Rivers was filmed in 1925. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Charlotte Henry - Lena Rivers
- Beryl Mercer - Grandmother
- James Kirkwood - Graham
- Morgan Galloway - Durrie Graham
- Joyce Compton - Caroline