- SKU: 25969309
- Release Date: 01/13/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Four featurettes, including 3 with director Liliana Cavani and one with production designer Dante Feretti
- Feature-length audio commentary by critics Wade Major and Andy Klein
- Original French release trailer
- 2014 re-release trailer
- In Italian with English subtitles
The Italian La Pelle was released in English-speaking countries as The Skin. Set in the twilight of World War 2, the film is a compendium of bitter recollections concerning the Allied liberation of Naples. These memories were originally bundled together in book form by Curzio Malaparte, played herein by Marcello Mastroianni. If you've gathered that the tone of the film is anti-American, you're not far off base: it's too bad that cowriter/director Liliana Cavani was more interested in her agenda than in entertaining the audience. The best performance is rendered by Burt Lancaster as General Mark Clark. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marcello Mastroianni - Curzio Malaparte
- Burt Lancaster - Gen. Mark Clark
- Claudia Cardinale - Princess Caracciolo
- Ken Marshall - Jimmy Wren
- Carlo Giuffré - Eduardo Mazzullo