- SKU: 13571725
- Release Date: 09/23/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Extended version with never before seen footage
- Audio commentary by the minutemen's Mike Watt, Circle Jerks' Keith Morris, Sin 34's David Markey, and We Got Power's Jordan Schwartz
- Liner notes by Sonic Youth's Thurston Moore
- Gig flyer gallery
- All region compatible DVD
Musician-turned-filmmaker David Markey directed this low-budget look at the Southern California punk rock scene in the early '80s. Shot on Super-8, Slog Movie offers a fan's perspective on the bands and the music that dominated SoCal punk back in the day, and features classic performances from the Circle Jerks, Fear, TSOL, Red Cross (before they became Redd Kross), and Circle One shot on-stage at the Whiskey a Go-Go, the Cuckoo's Nest, Club 88, and other noted venues. Black Flag appeared in the original version of Slog Movie, but guitarist and leader Greg Ginn refused to grant permission for his appearance in the DVD reissue; the rest of the band is shown, but Ginn is obscured while the audio is left blank throughout the number. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dez Cadena
- Greg Hetson