- SKU: 20824213
- Release Date: 01/08/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- The Footprints of a Spirit, a documentary featuring Director Víctor Erice, Producer Elías Querejeta, Co-screenwriter Ángel Fernández Santos, and actor Ana Torrent
- New Interviews with scholar Linda C. Ehrlich and Actor Fernando Fernán Gómez
- Víctor Erice in Madrid, an interview by filmmaker Hideyuki Miyaoka
- Plus a new essay by film scholar Paul Julian Smith
Widely regarded as a masterpiece of Spanish cinema, this allegorical tale is set in a remote village in the 1940s. The life in the village is calm and uneventful -- an allegory of Spanish life after General Franco's victory in the Spanish Civil War. While their father (Fernando Fernán Gómez) studies bees in his beehive and their mother (Teresa Gimpera) writes letters to a non-existent correspondent, two young girls, Ana (Ana Torrent) and Isabel (Isabel Telleria), go to see James Whale's Frankenstein at a local cinema. Though they can hardly understand the concept, both girls are deeply impressed with the moment when a little girl gives a flower to the monster. Isabel, the older sister, tells Ana that the monster actually exists as a spirit that you can't see unless you know how to approach him. Ana starts wandering around the countryside in search of the kind creature. The film received critical accolades for its subtle and masterful use of cinematic language and the expressive performance of the young Ana Torrent. ~ Yuri German, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Fernando Fernán Gómez - Fernando
- Teresa Gimpera - Teresa
- Ana Torrent - Ana
- Isabel Telleria - Isabel
- Miguel Picazo - Doctor
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.