- SKU: 6003177
- Release Date: 02/11/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Mount Everest may be the tallest and most famous mountain on Earth, but most serious climbers agree that K2 is the most challenging peak a mountaineer can attempt, a far trickier and more demanding ascent than its more celebrated rival. A large number of experienced climbers have tried and failed to reach the top of K2, and in the summer of 2008, one expedition ended in tragedy when, after eighteen members of an international party of twenty-four reached the top of K2, eleven of them died while making their way back to the base. Filmmaker Nick Ryan offers an intimate look at this ill-fated mission in the documentary The Summit, which uses interviews, newsreel footage, and re-enactments to demonstrate what went wrong, and how one climber, Ger McDonnell, may have lost his life in a valiant effort to save the lives of his comrades. The Summit received its American premiere at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Lochlann O'Mearain - Ger McDonnell
- Garrett Philips - Wilco VanRooijen
- Christo Mitzkov - Marco Confortola
- Chhiring Dorje Sherpa - Interviewee/Self in Dramatic Reenactments
- Tshering Lama Bhote - Interviewee/Self in Dramatic Reenactments