- SKU: 19335913
- Release Date: 07/12/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio commentary with director Rocco Simonelli, and stars James Lorinz and Barbara Sicuranza
- The making of "The Sweet Life"
- Deleted and extended scenes
- Theatrical trailer
Two brothers fall for the same woman in this romantic comedy from Rocco Simonelli (The Substitute) and Roy Frumkes (Street Trash). Michael (James Lorinz) is a magazine columnist living in New York City. A sensitive guy with a pleasant demeanor, he's the total opposite of his amoral, womanizing brother Frankie (Robert Mobley). When Frankie hooks up with beautiful bartender Lila (Barbara Sicuranza, Anamorph), Michael agrees to go on a date with her kinky biker roommate (Joan Jett). Sibling rivalry starts to heat up, however, when Lila realizes she has more in common with nice guy Michael than she does with bad boy Frankie. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Barbara Sicuranza - Lila
- Robert Mobley - Frankie
- Joan Jett - Sherry
- Kamal - Bad Guy
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.