- SKU: 27684325
- Release Date: 04/14/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- New intro by Lloyd Kaufman (president of Troma Entertainment and creator of The Toxic Avenger)
- Director's commentary
- Up close and personal with Toxie
- A word from Troma's villainess Lisa Gaye
- The Toxic Avenger on Japanese T.V.
- The Toxic Avenger Saga trailers
- The American Cinematheque honors 40 years of Troma
Ron Fazio returns as The Toxic Avenger, "the first hideously deformed monster hero of superhuman size and strength ever to come from New Jersey," in Troma's mercenary sequel to its hit film The Toxic Avenger. Since Toxie cleaned up Tromaville, New Jersey in the first film, he now has no one to fight. He works at the Tromaville Center for The Blind and has a girlfriend named Claire (Phoebe Legere). But the peace in Tromaville is shattered when an evil chemical company, Apocalypse Inc., and its dastardly chairman (Rick Collins), set their sights on Tromaville. In order to take over Tromaville, the Toxic Avenger must be eliminated. By intense study, Apocalypse's second-in-command, Maifaire (Lisa Gaye), discovers that Toxie's desire to vanquish villains is caused by particles manufactured in his body called "tromatons." Apocalypse Inc. bribes Toxie's psychiatrist to suggest that Toxie form a relationship with his father in order to get Toxie out of the country. His father happens to be in Japan and Toxie makes the trip to find him. While out of sight of his hometown, Apocalypse Inc. takes over Tromaville. Meanwhile, in Japan, Toxie finally finds his father but it turns out that his father is an arch-villain who must be killed. "Anti-tromatons" employed in the battle with his father render him weak and wounded, but a team of sumo wrestlers nurse him back to health and Toxie travels back to New Jersey for a confrontation with Apocalypse Inc. in Tromaville. ~ Paul Brenner, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ron Fazio - Toxic Avenger
- John Altamura - Toxic Avenger
- Phoebe Legere - Claire
- Rick Collins - Apocalypse Inc. Chairman
- Rikiya Yasuoka - Big Mac
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.