- SKU: 15497794
- Release Date: 02/27/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In this drama, a rural family, displaced by the dust-bowl and the foreclosure of their family farm, moves to the city in search of financial security during the 1940s. The change is difficult for the impoverished clan, but it is most difficult for their son who gets picked on by the local gangs. The son tries to donate his dog Hobo to the military, but the dog is rejected. Hobo later proves himself a patriot by bringing in a gang of Nazi saboteurs and by saving his master's friend from dying in a fire. After this, the boy begins to adjust to city life. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Barton MacLane - John Tate
- Bobby Larson - Henry Tate
- Jan Wiley - Amy Tate
- Charlotte Wynters - Mrs. Bailey
- Conrad Binyon - Spike