- SKU: 22146454
- Release Date: 10/01/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A gruff horse breeder grows endeared to a young orphan who's eager to learn the ropes of horse racing in this warmhearted drama. Howard Chamberlain (Jack Holt) was raised in an orphanage. These days Howard breeds horses, and possesses a deep-rooted aversion to foundlings that extends to the equestrian world: He'd sooner see an orphaned pony released in the wild rather than allow it to jinx his other mares. Then, one day, Howard meets Little Gimpy (Jackie Searl), a young boy who's eager to become a jockey. Before long, Howard is teaching Little Gimpy the tricks of the trade. By the time Howard learns that his young charge is an orphan, he's grown too connected with the talented young rider to send him packing. Later, as Little Gimpy competes in his first big race, Howard witnesses a sight that compels him to second guess his lingering superstition. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jack Holt - Howard Chamberlain
- Mona Barrie - Madeline Chamberlain
- Jackie Searl - Gimpy
- Ralph Morgan - Mike
- Bradley Page - Lucky Palmer