- SKU: 7235057
- Release Date: 07/26/2005
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- 8 deleted scenes
- "Creating the Upside of Anger Featurette"
- Commentary with Joan Allen and director Mike Binder
- And more!
- Closed Captioned
Two friends wonder if there might be more between them when their lives both take a left turn in this romantic comedy. Terry (Joan Allen) is a middle-aged housewife and mother of four teenaged daughters and gets the shock of her life when her husband, without a word of warning, leaves them behind, presumably to move to Sweden with his secretary. Going through a bender of depression and alcohol, Terry finds herself commiserating with Denny (Kevin Costner), a former baseball star turned unenthusiastic radio personality who was her husband's colleague and friend and an occasional presence at the house. With both Terry and Denny feeling down in the dumps about recent events in their lives, the two find themselves drawn to one another, and while Terry fights the notion of a new romance, her daughters -- Andy (Erika Christensen), Hadley (Alicia Witt), Emily (Keri Russell), and Lavender (Evan Rachel Wood) -- each have different ideas about their futures. The Upside of Anger was written and directed by Mike Binder, who also plays a supporting role as the producer of Denny's radio show. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joan Allen - Terry Wolfmeyer
- Kevin Costner - Denny Davies
- Erika Christensen - Andy Wolfmeyer
- Evan Rachel Wood - Lavender 'Popeye' Wolfmeyer
- Keri Russell - Emily Wolfmeyer
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.