- SKU: 15530515
- Release Date: 10/25/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Soundtrack remastered in Dolby Digital 5.1
- Interactive menus
- Production notes
- 8 theatrical trailers
- Scene access
- Languages: English and Español
- Subtitles: English, Français, and Español
A struggling Seattle radio station changes its format from classical to hip-hop, incurring the wrath of faithful listeners and placing the program director in a particularly uncomfortable position. The powers that be are convinced that the public no longer wants a classical radio station, and that a hip-hop format would both boost ratings and bring in more revenue. When the community rallies against the format change and advertisers get cold feet, it falls on KHIP program director Bob Johnson (Rico E. Anderson) to overcome out any potential obstacles in the transition. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Walter Powell
- Tiffany Haddish
- Rico E. Anderson
- Zrinka Domic
- Rhonda Rene