- SKU: 18790969
- Release Date: 12/21/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Deleted Scenes
- Extended Interviews
- Production Notes/Concept Sketches/Drawings
- "The Vomit Gore Trilogy" Featurette
- "Songs of Vomit": Assorted Songs/Sound/Picture Collages with Songs by Ameara Lavey and Lucifer Valentien
- "A Perfect Child of Satan" Short Film
- "A Perfect Child of Satan" Audio Commentary with Lucifer Valentine
- Interview with Chelsea Chainsaw
- Behind the Scenes of "A Perfect Child of Satan"
Slow Torture Puke Chamber
The final chapter of Lucifer Valentine's Vomit Gore Trilogy winds to a chuck-blowing close as two of Satan's most devoted slaves merge into one infernal being. Shortly after Angela Aberdeen arrives in Hell to fulfill her pact with Satan she is sent back to Earth on an unholy mission to destroy yet another unfortunate victim. Now, a new Angela (Hope Likens) will suffer the excruciating pains of the Devil's Curse as her bulimia takes over, and she begins to merge with her tormented predecessor. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
The second installment of director Lucifer Valentine's "Vomit Gore Trilogy," ReGOREgitated Sacrifice presents the parallel-universe suicides of Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain and bulimic prostitute Angela Aberdeen (Ameara LaVey) as seen from the surreal perspective of a hell-bound suicide victim who is slowly drowning. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi