- SKU: 17251117
- Release Date: 10/28/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Documentary on Japanese cinema
- Original theatrical trailer
- Introduction by film historian Jasper Sharp
- Mondo Macabro previews
The snooping landlord of a rundown Tokyo boarding house witnesses a grisly murder that sends him spiraling down the path of madness in this classic Japanese shocker based on a story by famed author Edogawa Rampo. The year is 1923. Goda is the owner of a Tokyo boarding house populated by a motley collection of shady characters. He spends most of his days up in the attic, spying on his tenants through a series of holes drilled in the ceiling. One day, Goda spies a prostitute murdering one of his tenants and immediately begins to feel as if the woman is his soul mate. His perverse obsession quickly taking over every aspect of his life, Goda soon decides to prove his love by committing an act of murder so heinous that the object of his affections will be powerless to deny his undying devotion. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Junko Miyashita - Minako Kiyomiya
- Renji Ishibashi - Goda Saburo
- Hiroshi Cho - Koichiro Kiyomiya
- Tokuko Watanabe - Tomita Miyuki
- Yasuji Yashiro - Endo