- SKU: 11037521
- Release Date: 04/04/2000
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally mastered
- Audio commentary by director Herschell Gordon Lewis
- Original theatrical trailer
- Herschell Gordon Lewis Gallery of Exploitation Art
A sinister illusionist gets away with ghastly murders on-stage in this unique horror story. Though Montag the Magnificent (Ray Sager) appears to be eviscerating beautiful volunteers from the audience with railroad spikes, chainsaws, and punch presses, the girls always smile afterward and walk away unscathed, leading the adoring crowd to admire the magician's handiwork. However, each evening, those same women are found horribly murdered in similar fashions, leading a young couple to take interest in the case. Sherry Carson (Judy Cler) is fascinated with Montag's show and wants to feature his magic on her afternoon television program. Her boyfriend, Jack (Wayne Ratay), is a sports writer, but he decides to investigate the weird homicides that have plagued the city since Montag appeared. Eventually, it becomes clear that the magician is planning to commit mass murder by hypnotizing the audience of Sherry's TV show, and Jack has to act fast. But the evil Montag's magic has already warped the fabric of reality, and no outcome is certain. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Don Alexander - Detective Kramer
- Monika Blackwell
- Judy Cler - Sherry Carson
- John Elliot - Detective Harlan
- Corinne Kirkin