- SKU: 22859215
- Release Date: 03/05/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
American film star Carlyle Blackwell stars in the British melodrama The Wrecker. Based on a play by Arnold Didley and Bernard Merivale, the story concerns the intensive search for the title character, a mysterious saboteur who gets his jollies out of wrecking trains. Hero Roger Doyle (Joseph Striker) and heroine Mary (Benita Hume) can't figure out how the Wrecker manages to be in so many places at once. Eventually they discover that the villain -- played, to no one's surprise, by Blackwell -- sends out recorded messages to his various minions, one of whom spills the beans. A climactic chase aboard a speeding train (a cliché, but an effective one) brings The Wrecker to a rousing conclusion. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Carlyle Blackwell - Ambrose Barney
- Benita Hume - Mary Shelton
- Winter Hall - Sir Gervaise Bartlett
- Joseph Striker - Roger Doyle
- Gordon Harker - William