- SKU: 6355213
- Release Date: 03/16/2004
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio commentary by director Ken Annakin
- "Making Of" featurette
- Still photo galleries...and more!
- Closed Captioned
Ken Annakin's large-canvas comedy Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines is set in 1910. In order to boost circulation of his newspaper, Lord Rawnsley (Robert Morley) offers 10,000 pounds to the first person who can fly across the English Channel. A huge number of hopefuls enter the contest, including the scheming Sir Percy Ware-Armitage (Terry-Thomas), who, with the help of his henchman Courtney (Eric Sykes), attempts to sabotage the other entries. There is also a love triangle featuring Orvil Newton (Stuart Whitman) and Richard Mays (James Fox) competing for the heart of Patricia Rawnsley (Sarah Miles). ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Stuart Whitman - Orvil Newton
- Sarah Miles - Patricia Rawnsley
- James Fox - Richard Mays
- Alberto Sordi - Count Emilio Ponticelli
- Robert Morley - Lord Rawnsley
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.