Three Came Home [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 20571368
- Release Date: 09/18/2012
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
- Noveltoon Cartoon - "Goofy Gander"
- Short Subject - "Movietone News - News Of The Nation - 1950"
- Serial Chapter 1 Of "Captain Video"
Based on the autobiographical book by Agnes Newton Keith, Three Came Home stars Claudette Colbert as Mrs. Keith. Trapped in Borneo during the Japanese invasion, Mrs. Keith and her British husband (Patric Knowles) are penned up in a prison camp along with several other subjects. Despite the humanitarian views of camp commander Col. Suga (Sessue Hayakawa), Mrs. Keith is subject to torture, starvation, and humiliation at the hands of the guards, with Suga helpless to intervene lest he incur the wrath of his own superiors. Three Came Home contains several unforgettable moments, including a comic interlude between the male and female prisoners that ends abruptly with a barrage of Japanese bullets, and the heartwrenching scene wherein Suga learns that his family has been killed in a bombing raid. Since lapsing into the public domain in 1977, Three Came Home has popped up innumerable times on cable television. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Claudette Colbert - Agnes Keith
- Patric Knowles - Harry Keith
- Sessue Hayakawa - Col. Suga
- Florence Desmond - Betty Sommers
- Sylvia Andrew - Henrietta