- SKU: 28847899
- Release Date: 07/09/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Although some elements of this drama smack of the tired ploys of Drury Lane melodramas -- the demand for either the payment of a debt or the girl's hand, the girl riding her horse to victory -- a couple of unusual twists add some interest. Two Southern gentlemen, Colonel Girard (Josef Swickard) and Major Wingate (William H. Turner), have a falling out which separates their romantically inclined children, Betty Girard (Marlyn Mills) and Larry Wingate (Walter Emerson). Wingate's secretary (James McLaughlin) won't acknowledge the receipt of a payment on a note from Girard. When Girard comes over to demand an explanation, Wingate turns up dead. Girard is thrown in jail and the secretary tells Betty that either she must come up with the money or marry him. Betty's two horses uncover enough clues to place the responsibility for the murder on the secretary's shoulders. She then rides in the big race, wins the ten-thousand-dollar purse, and reunites with Larry. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Gary Cooper - Bit part
- James McLaughlin - Wingate's Secretary
- Josef Swickard - Colonel Girard
- Martin Turner - Uncle Lude
- William H. Turner - Major Wingate