- SKU: 5577243
- Release Date: 06/12/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Hired by a cheap tabloid, washed-up reporter Tom Merrick (Casper Van Dien) begins collecting research for a series of articles on famous disasters. Along the way, he makes a curious discovery: In the photos of such catastrophes as the San Francisco Earthquake and the Hindenburg explosion, he notices that the same person keeps showing up in the crowds. It soon develops that a group of futuristic "tourists" have signed on with an organization called Thrill Seekers, which whisks its customers to historical tragedies so that they can experience the thrill of being eyewitnesses. Much to his horror, Tom finds out that these time-traveling tourists have shown up in his own town, preparing to watch a cataclysmic disaster that has not yet transpired -- one that, unless prevented, will claim the lives of Tom's ex-wife and son. Originally telecast as The Time Shifters by TBS on October 17, 1999, this made-for-cable feature has since been released to video as Thrill Seekers. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Casper Van Dien - Tom Merrick
- Martin Sheen - Grifasi
- Theresa Saldana - Cortez
- Peter Outerbridge - Felder
- Julian Richings - Murray Trevor (The Tourist)