- SKU: 14977616
- Release Date: 06/06/2006
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Fox movietone news footage
- Original theatrical trailer
- Closed Captioned
On a secluded base in Arizona, veteran World War One pilot Steve Britt (Preston Foster) trains flyers to fight in World War Two. One of his trainees, Englishman Peter Stackhouse (John Sutton), competes with Britt for the affections of Kay Saunders (Gene Tierney), the daughter of a local rancher. Despite their differences, Britt makes sure Sutton passes his training and becomes a combat pilot -- even though he loses Kay to the young man in the process. Note the photos of director (and former flying ace) Wellman, which are used as the pictures of Sutton's father displayed by Britt and Sutton's grandmother, Lady Stackhouse (Dame May Whitty). ~ Nicole Gagne, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Gene Tierney - Kay Saunders
- Preston S. Foster - Steve Britt
- Jack Holt - Col. McDonald
- Dame May Whitty - Lady Stackhouse
- George Barbier - Grampa
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.