- SKU: 13607377
- Release Date: 01/27/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Legendary big-game hunter Frank Buck brings 'em back alive once more in PRC's Tiger Fangs. Though it is clear that he never journeys any farther than a studio backlot, Buck is in fine form as he takes on a gang of evil Nazi predators. It seems that the villains having been plying Malayan tigers with drugs, making the beasts even more vicious than usual. Somehow this is tied in with a plan to deplete the Allies' wartime rubber supply. With the help of beautiful Linda MacCardle (June Duprez), Linda's father Geoffrey (J. Farrell McDonald) and handsome Peter Jeremy (Howard Banks), Frank Buck strikes a blow for Democracy-not to mention undrugged tigers. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Frank Buck - Himself
- June Duprez - Linda MacCardle
- Duncan Renaldo - Peter Jeremy
- Howard Banks - Tom Clayton
- John Farrell MacDonald - Geoffrey MacCardle