- SKU: 29297198
- Release Date: 08/20/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This tale of the Canadian Northwest was originally a stage play by Willard Mack and David Belasco. Belasco worked with Warner Brothers on this production -- it was the second of a series of plays which he brought to the studio. Lenore Ulric performed the role of Rose Bocion on Broadway, and she starred in the motion picture version, too. When her father dies, Rose is left alone in the world. She rides a raft which drifts towards the rapids and is saved from sure death by Canadian Mountie Michael Devlin (Forrest Stanley). She is adopted by Hector McCollins (Claude Gillingwater), who runs a nearby trading post. Although Devlin loves Rose, she falls for engineer Bruce Norton (Theodore Von Eltz), who is surveying on behalf of a railroad. Norton kills the man who ruined his sister and becomes a fugitive from the law. With the help of Rose and Dr. Cusick (Sam De Grasse) he hides from Devlin. Norton manages to escape but he comes back and turns himself in to keep Rose from going to jail for protecting him. After serving his time he and Rose are reunited. This story was filmed as a talkie in 1930, with the fiery Lupe Velez in the lead role. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Lenore Ulric - Rose Bocion (Tiger Rose)
- Forrest Stanley - Michael Devlin
- Joseph J. Dowling - Father Thibault
- Sam de Grasse - Dr. Cusick
- Theodore Von Eltz - Bruce Norton