- SKU: 25436525
- Release Date: 07/01/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
Arthur Hiller directed this exciting World War II drama starring Rock Hudson as Major Donald Craig of the British North African Army. In 1942, Craig is captured by the Vichy French, rescued by Palestinian Jews, and taken to the headquarters of Col. John Harker (Nigel Green). Harker explains that since Craig is an expert on the desert, he has been recruited to mount a suicidal raid upon the fuel bunkers at Rommel's key source of supplies at Tobruk. In order to get to Tobruk, a band of Palestinian Jews, commanded by Captain Kurt Bergman (George Peppard), will pose as German soldiers escorting a group of British prisoners. Making their way across the Libyan desert, the band endures a series of close calls until two Nazis spies are captured. When the spies suddenly escape, Harker and Craig realize someone in their group is a traitor. But by this point they have reached their destination and have to table the problem of the traitor as they battle the Germans around the fuel depot at Tobruk. ~ Paul Brenner, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rock Hudson - Maj. Donald Craig
- George Peppard - Capt. Kurt Bergman
- Nigel Green - Col. John Harker
- Guy Stockwell - Lt. Max Mohnfeld
- Jack Watson - Sgt. Maj. Tyne
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.