- SKU: 29214283
- Release Date: 08/12/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Tomahawk takes place during the Great Sioux Uprising of the 1860s. Van Heflin stars as famed frontier scout Jim Bridger, who labors valiantly and vainly to orchestrate peace between Indians and whites. Much of the action takes place at Fort Phil Kearney, the scene of one of the bloodiest battles in western history. Though the film isn't what one might call a pro-Native American tract, the script is careful to note that the Sioux were galvanized into action by the broken treaties and sadistic excesses of certain Indian-hating white men. The feminine angle in these otherwise all-male proceedings is provided by Yvonne de Carlo as a travelling showgirl and Susan Cabot as an ill-fated Sioux maiden. Though economically produced, Tomahawk has all the polish and professionalism of an "A" production. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Van Heflin - Jim Bridger
- Yvonne De Carlo - Julie Madden
- Alex Nicol - Lt. Rob Dancy
- Preston S. Foster - Col. Carrington
- Jack Oakie - Sol Beckworth