- SKU: 14313316
- Release Date: 04/26/2005
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
- Troma-tic coming distractions
- An introduction by Troma president and creator of The Toxic Avenger Lloyd Kaufman
- A "Make Your Own Damn Movie" lesson; film school in a box
- Goldfinger music video "Free Me"
The Cybernator....The Terminator....separated at birth? Not exactly. Both films begin in the future, and both involve cyborg killers. But whereas most of The Terminator took place in the present, The Cybernator remains in an unspecified later era. The hero, detective Lonnie Schuyler, is pressed into duty when the robotic assassins, intended for battlefield use, begin running amok in the civilian sectors. Old reliable William Smith is on hand in an appropriately macho supporting role. Very violent, steamingly sexy, The Cybernator earns its R rating and then some. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
The Digital Prophet
Two police detectives are assigned to track down a high-tech murderer who lures victims into his web through the internet. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Christina Peralta
- Lonnie Schuyler