- SKU: 18399364
- Release Date: 06/21/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Four Audio Commentaries with Cast and Crew Including Director Lloyd Kaufman, Writer James Gunn, Editor Frank Reynolds (In the Bedroom) and Co-Star Sean Gunn (Gilmore Girls)
- Deleted Scenes (Including the long-lost Ron Jeremy Scene)
- Interviews with Cast and Crew including stars Debbie Rochon, Tiffany Shepis, Sean Gunna and Lemmy
- Fan reenactments of classic scenes
- Slithering Through Hollywood: Lloyd Kaufman's Video Diary of James Gunn's Slither
- Getting Hostel With Hollywood: James Gunn and Lloyd Kaufman visit Eli Roth's birthday party
Notorious schlock and psychotronic production company Troma (known for such classics as Toxic Avenger and Class of Nuke 'em High) hails Tromeo and Juliet, its contemporary adaptation of Shakespeare's love tragedy, a "thrill-a-minute, body-piercing, computer sex, sapphic, car-crashing extravaganza." Set in New York City, the tale centers on the Ques and the Capulets. The bitter feud begins when father Capulet steals father Que's Silky Films production company. As enemies, the two warring clans are always doing horrible things to each other. Tromeo Que is a computer nerd who spends much time fondling himself in front of his favorite sexy CD-ROMs until he falls in love with lovely Juliet and proposes to her while she sits upon a toilet. The film, seemingly aimed at adolescent boys, features violence, considerable gore, profanity, vulgar situations (featuring buckets of fake vomit), and the graphic depiction of body piercing. (Of course, if it didn't, it wouldn't be a Troma film.) ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jane Jensen - Juliet Capulet
- Will Keenan - Tromeo Que
- Debbie Rochon - Ness
- Valentine Miele
- Sean Gunn
3 out of 3 found this review helpful.