- SKU: 29372462
- Release Date: 09/29/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Commentary Track with Director John Korty and collaborators John Baker, Harley Jessup, Brian Narelle, Will Noble, Henry Selick and Carl Willat
- Dual Audio Tracks - Theatrical PG Audio Track and unrated family-friendly Director's Audio Track
Twice Upon a Time is an animated cartoon feature from the Lucasfilm factory. The story involves a battle royal amongst the employees of Murkworks over possession of a "cosmic clock." Whoever controls Time will control the universe, so you can well imagine that some of the characters consider this struggle of life-and-death importance. Were this a Disney film, there might have been more story and less "mood". But the Disney people might not have used the singular animation technique showcased in this film: Lumage, a process involving what looks like (but aren't) paper cutouts. While Twice Upon a Time did not test well in preview and was never given a general release, the film has done reasonably well on videocassette. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Lorenzo Music - Ralph
- James Cranna - Rod Rescueman/Scuzzbopper
- Julie Payne - Flora Fauna
- Hamilton Camp - Greensleeves
- Paul H. Frees - Bailiff
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.