Twice Were Angels: The Tradition of Boy Trebles [CD]
- SKU: 17459821
- Release Date: 11/25/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Morning Has Broken, song (Tune: Bunessan)
- Die Forelle ("In einem Bächlein helle"), song for voice & piano, D. 550 (Op. 32)
- Shepherd, leave decoying (from "King Arthur"), symphony & duet for 2 sopranos, Z. 628/16
- Auf Flügeln des Gesanges (On Wings of Song), song for voice & piano, Op. 34/2
- Theodora, oratorio, HWV 68~Angels ever bright & fair
- Will Ye No' Come Back Again?, folk song
- The Immortal Hour, opera~Faery Song
- Wiegenlied ("Guten Abend, gut Nacht"), song for voice & piano, Op. 49/4
- Road To The Isles
- There is a green hill far away (Tune: Horsley)
- Quem pastores laudavere (Hohenfurth Manuscript, 1410)
- They're Changing Guard at Buckingham Palace, song
- Halfway Down
- Politeness, for voice & piano
- Lines and Squares
- Vespers ("Christopher Robin Is Saying His Prayers"), for voice (or chorus) & piano
- No! John, No!
- Blow Away the Morning Dew, folk song
- Elijah (Elias), oratorio, Op. 70~I waited for the Lord
- Judas Maccabaeus, oratorio, HWV 63~O Lovely Peace
- Bist du bei mir, aria arranged for voice & continuo (after Gottfried Stölzel), BWV 508
- The Holy Boy, version for voice & piano (or strings)
- The Holy City, sacred ballad for voice & piano (or orchestra and chorus, ad lib)
- Bless This House, for chorus & keyboard
- Hey ho! The wind and the rain, for voice & piano, Op. 23/5
- Abide with me (Tune: Eventide)