- SKU: 19892384
- Release Date: 04/03/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio Commentary by Director and Producer
- "Dog Altogether" (Award-Winning Short Film by Paddy Considine that inspired the feature)
- Deleted Scenes
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Other Strand Releasing Trailers
- Closed Captioned
Respected actor Paddy Considine moves to the director's chair for the first time with this emotionally powerful drama. Joseph (Peter Mullan) is a short-tempered alcoholic with a violent streak and just enough sense to know his life has gone terribly wrong. After getting in a fight with three men during a drunken bender, Joseph stumbles into a thrift shop run by Hannah (Olivia Colman). Joseph tosses random insults at Hannah for her strong religious convictions and desire to help others, but as he gets to know her better, Joseph develops a grudging admiration for Hannah. His feelings grow stronger when he learns just how dysfunctional Hannah's home life is -- she's married to James (Eddie Marsan), who has been subjecting her to humiliating physical and emotional abuse for years. Eventually, Hannah works up the courage to leave James, and Joseph takes her in. Tyrannosaur was an official selection at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Peter Mullan - Joseph
- Olivia Colman - Hannah
- Eddie Marsan - James
- Ned Dennehy - Tommy
- Paul Popplewell - Bod