- SKU: 13135555
- Release Date: 07/23/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Getting to know the instruments feature
- Beginning music theory interactive
- Additional video tip: Forming major scales
- Printable reference materials
- Additional product previews
- Internet connectivity
This program is part of the Ultimate Beginner series, which walks beginning-level musicians through an introduction to their particular areas of musical interest. Ultimate Beginner: Alto Sax, Vol. 1 walks aspiring saxophonists through the early days of owning and playing the alto sax. Viewers learn how to care for the instrument, how to hold it, how to form the embouchure, how to breathe properly, sit properly, produce a note properly, to play a beginning song, and more. Basic theory is also discussed. ~ Betsy Boyd, Rovi
Ultimate Beginner: Alto Saxophone, Vol. 2
This program is part of the Ultimate Beginner series, which walks beginning-level musicians through an introduction to their particular area of musical interest. Ultimate Beginner: Alto Sax, Vol. 2 elaborates on Ultimate Beginner: Alto Sax, Volume 1. In this second volume, viewers learn how to warm up, practice breath support, to tune, tongue, and play a full B flat scale. Basic theory is also discussed. ~ Betsy Boyd, Rovi