- SKU: 14798659
- Release Date: 01/24/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interactive menus in English and Hebrew
- Subtitle control: English, Hebrew, or none
- Scene selection
- Dolby Digital 2.0 sound
- Full screen (4x3)
The trials and tribulations of four teenagers--some of whom were orphaned by the Holocaust--living on an Israeli kibbutz in 1953 provide the basis of this Israeli episodic drama. Each one deals with very different problems. Aviya attempts to find information about her deceased father; Yurek tries to prevent authorities from sending his best friend to a boarding school while Yola copes with the news that her father has just died in Poland. Finally, Mira must fight the two people who claim to be her estranged parents and who have taken her to court to win custody. Mira knows in her heart that these two are no relation. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kaipo Cohen - Aviya
- Juliano Mer Khamis - Ariel
- Gila Almagor - Mother