- SKU: 15190268
- Release Date: 09/26/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Director's and actors biography
- Scene selections
This is a sequel to the domestically popular Va Banque about the antagonism between Kramer (Leonard Peetraszak) a double-crossing, unscrupulous ex-thief, now in jail, and his former partner Kwinto (Jan Machulski, popular actor and father of director Juliusz Machulski). The setting is the 1930s. Kramer has been in prison thanks to Kwinto, and now with the help of an accomplice he escapes and seeks revenge against his nemesis. Kwinto gears up to defend himself by summoning his talented, crafty friends for help, and Kramer backs up the hitman he hires to kill Kwinto with a plan to send him to prison, just in case. Circumstances move rapidly along, and soon the escaped jailbird Kramer is about to take off for Switzerland with some stolen loot, bribing the Nazi border guards to look the other way as he leaves. At that point, everything goes unexpectedly haywire in a big way. This film should not be confused with the 1986 Va Banque by director Diethard Kosher. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jan Machulski - Kwinto
- Witold Pyrkosz - Duncayk
- Jacek Chmielnik - Moks and the Jazzband Singer,two roles
- Marek Walczewski - Inspector Twardyjewicz
- Ewa Szykulska - Marta