- SKU: 27726369
- Release Date: 05/12/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Disc 1:
- Vampyros Jesús - interview with director Jess Franco
- Sublime Soledad - interview with Soledad Miranda historian Amy Brown
- Stephen Thrower on Vampyros Lesbos - interview with the author of 'Murderous Passions: The Delirious Cinema of Jess Franco'
- 'Jess Is Yoda' clip
- Original German Trailer
- Alternate German opening title sequence
- Disc 2: Las Vampiras DVD - alternate Spanish language bootleg (with optional subtitles)
Director Jesus Franco's surrealistic reworking of Bram Stoker's short story "Dracula's Guest" has acquired a substantial cult following due to its hallucinatory erotic imagery and a sexy performance by Soledad Miranda as vampiric Princess Nadine Korody. Ewa Stroemberg stars as Linda Westinghouse, an American working in a Turkish legal firm. Lucy is plagued and thrilled by a series of erotic dreams concerning a mysterious vampire woman who seduces her before feeding on her blood. When she travels to an island to settle Princess Korody's inheritance, Lucy recognizes the beautiful woman as the vampire from her dreams. A poetic, arty horror film which begs comparison to the work of French director Jean Rollin and Spaniard Jose Larraz, Vampyros Lesbos is an ode to indulgent, funereal excess and is among the most peculiar, gripping films of Franco's career. Dennis Price and Paul Muller co-star, while Franco appears as a hotel porter. Various versions run 89, 82, and 78 minutes. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ewa Strömberg - Linda Westinghouse
- Soledad Miranda - Countess Nadine Carody
- Dennis Price - Dr. Alwin Seward
- Paul Muller - Dr. Steiner