- SKU: 17723849
- Release Date: 05/19/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- New video interview with Director Kazuhiko Yamaguchi
- New video interview with Pinky Violence film expert - J-Taro Sugisaku
- Original Japanese theatrical trailers for both Wandering Butterfly films
- Meiko Kaji poster gallery and Biography
- Reversible cover with original Japanese poster artwork
Nami (Meiko Kaji) is back, and this time the Ginza Butterfly is on a mission to kill the man who murdered her father when she was just a young girl. Hoshiden robbed Nami of the only father she ever knew, and for that crime he must die. Upon arriving in Tokyo, Nami lands a job as a hostess in a swinging Ginza club. But when Nami's not charming customers, she's searching the local streets and gambling dens in search of her treacherous target. Enlisting the aid of local hustler Ryuji (Sonny Chiba) in tracking Hoshiden down, Nami soon discovers that he's adopted a new name, and he's currently hiding out in the yakuza headquarters. Storming the headquarters with Ryuji by her side, Nami stirs up a furious storm of steel and blood, and prepares to take violent revenge. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Meiko Kaji - Nami
- Sonny Chiba
- Junzaburo Ban
- Yukie Kagawa
- Tamayo Mitsukawa