- SKU: 16702383
- Release Date: 04/08/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- All right- and left-hand techniques are shown in close-up and with helpful split-screen effects to make learning easy
- Slow-motion segments with standard pitch sound
- Artist biography
- Selected discography
- Suggested listening
- 32-page booklet with music examples included
Warren Haynes has played with the The Allman Brothers Band and Gov't Mule, and if you are a guitar fan, then you have heard of both bands and will understand what an honor it is to sit in with either group. That said, if you want to learn how to get that famous Southern Rock slide sound out of your guitar, then it's best you pull your stool up in front of the TV and pop Warren Haynes: Acoustic Slide and the Art of Electric Improvisation into your VCR. Before you know it, Haynes' lessons on Blues phrasing, accenting notes with vibrato, slide guitar in standard tuning, and proper slide damping will creep into your playing, and your practice sessions will sound more like the Allman's than ever before. Like most Hot Licks Video releases, this program is a valuable asset to any aspiring musician. But don't get too cocky, this tutorial is designed to help the "more advanced" students of the axe. It's best if you have some basic guitar knowledge before you run off and order. ~ Ed Atkinson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Warren Haynes - Host