Warren Haynes: Electric Blues & Slide Guitar [DVD] [English]
- SKU: 14738171
- Release Date: 11/15/2005
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- You see the music and the tablature on screen as it's being played!
- All right- and left-hand techniques are shown in close up and with helpful split-screen effects to make learning easy
- Slow motion segments with standard pitch sound
- Artist biography
- Selected discography
- Suggested listening
- Booklet with music examples included
Warren Haynes has played with the The Allman Brothers Band and Gov't Mule, and if you are a guitar fan, then you have heard of both bands and will understand what an honor it is to sit in with either group. That said, if you want to learn how to get that famous Southern Rock slide sound out of your guitar, then it's best you pull your stool up in front of the TV and pop Warren Haynes: Electric Blues & Slide Guitar into your VCR. Before you know it, Haynes' lessons on Blues phrasing, accenting notes with vibrato, slide guitar in standard tuning, and proper slide damping will creep into your playing, and your practice sessions will sound more like the Allman's than ever before. Like most Hot Licks Video releases, this program is a valuable asset to any aspiring musician. But don't get too cocky, this tutorial is designed to help the "more advanced" students of the axe. It's best if you have some basic guitar knowledge before you run off and order. ~ Ed Atkinson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Warren Haynes - Instructor
0 out of 1 found this review helpful.