- SKU: 18314595
- Release Date: 11/24/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Commentary with author Dr. Joseph Suglia, Matt Riddlehoover, artist Erin Pullen and director Steve Balderson
- Part 3 of Wamego: Ultimatum - award-winning documentary series
- Theatrical trailers (x2)
- Photo gallery
A man literally falls in love with himself in this morbid shocker adapted from the novel by Dr. Joseph Suglia. Jonathan Barrows (Matt Riddlehoover) is a handsome guy. He could get any girl - or guy - that he wants. Trouble is, Jonathan doesn't want to share his life with anyone but himself. He lives to reject others, and spends his nights with a blow-up love doll that bears his likeness. When Jonathan kills one of the most successful pop divas around, his appetite for self-love threatens to consume him body and soul. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Matt Riddlehoover - Jonathan Burrows
- Amy Kelly
- Peter Stickles
- Jeff Dylan Graham
- Starina Johnson