- SKU: 19036633
- Release Date: 02/22/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The first of Coronado Pictures' three "Singing Cowgirl" Westerns, Water Rustlers stars Dorothy Page as rancher Shirley Martin who goes on the offence when her suit against Robert Weylan (Stanley Price) is dismissed for a lack of witnesses. Weylan, who has dammed up the local Silver Creak for his own selfish purposes, is oblivious to the hardships suffered by the local ranchers and has been using threats of bodily harm to silence the opposition. With the law failing to protect them, Shirley and new foreman Bob Lawson (Dave O'Brien) have only one option left: to take matters into their own hands. In a rare quiet moment, Dorothy Page sings "I Feel at Home in the Saddle," "When a Cowboy Sings a Dogie Lullaby," and "Let's Go on Like This Forever," all with words and music by Al Sherman, Walter Kent, and Milton Drake. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dorothy Page - Shirley Martin
- Vince Barnett - Mike
- Ethan Allen - Tim Martin
- Stanley Price - Robert Weylan
- Warner P. Richmond - Wiley