- SKU: 26003385
- Release Date: 01/06/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Scenes introduced by director Gustavo Ron
- A message from Johns Hopkins University
- Making-of featurettes
A 12-year-old boy stricken with leukemia compiles a list of all the goals he'd like to achieve during his short time left, and attempts to conquer the list with the help of his loyal best friend in this life-affirming drama from writer/director Gustavo Ron. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ben Chaplin - Father
- Emilia Fox - Mother
- Greta Scacchi - Private Instructor
- Robbie Kay - Sam
- Alex Etel - Felix