- SKU: 15503634
- Release Date: 03/20/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Full length feature film
- Scene access
- Digitally remastered
- Enhanced audio
- Regions: All regions
The original British title for No Place Like Homicide was What a Carve-Up. This level of sophistication was maintained for the film itself, a horror film parody served up by members of the Carry On gang. There's a wisp of plot about an wealthy recluse who apparently dies, then equally apparently comes to life again to bump off his greedy relatives. For the most part, the scripters use the story as an excuse for irreverent and tasteless haunted-house gags. No Place Like Homicide was a remake of the deadly serious 1933 Boris Karloff vehicle The Ghoul, though a cursory comparison of the two films reveals precious little resemblance between them. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kenneth Connor - Ernie Broughton
- Sidney James - Syd Butler
- Shirley Eaton - Linda Dickson
- Dennis Price - Guy Broughton
- Donald Pleasence - Everette Sloane