- SKU: 17488728
- Release Date: 02/10/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with Dina Merrill and Barbara Rush
- Interview with Budd Schulberg
Academy Award-winning director Delbert Mann adapts author Budd Shulberg's scathing critique of the Hollywood studio system to the small screen in this drama originally aired as part of the NBC anthology series Sunday Showcase. Sammy Glick (Larry Blyden) may be an amoral hustler, but sometimes that's what it takes to make it in Hollywood. Seizing an opportunity to work his way up through the ranks, a lowly copy boy quickly gains a reputation as one of the most powerful players in town. Completely restored and remastered, the entire two-part broadcast of What Makes Sammy Run? provides a new generation the opportunity to finally experience a long lost Hollywood classic. John Forsythe, Barbara Rush, and Dina Merrill co-star. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Larry Blyden - Sammy Glick
- John Forsythe
- Dina Merrill
- Barbara Rush
- Norman Fell