- SKU: 28756185
- Release Date: 07/14/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Young Tom Black Bull (Frederic Forrest) is a Ute Indian who ventures into the world of white men after the death of his parents. He winds up working at the rodeo. When hard-drinking Red Dillon (Richard Widmark) spots Tom's horse-handling skills, he makes him a bronco-riding star (and keeps the money for himself). Tom eventually tires of their exploitative relationship and sets out on his own, eventually winning a championship. Motivated perhaps by nostalgia, he later seeks Red out. Red, who is nearly dead from alcoholism, steals Tom's championship money to have one last spree. When Red dies, Tom genuinely mourns him and gives him Ute death rites before returning, now a seasoned man, to the reservation. ~ Clarke Fountain, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joyce Davis - Mom
- John War Eagle - Black Elk
- Garry Walberg - Superintendent
- Jack Mullaney - Gas Station Attendant
- Malcolm Curley - Benny Grayback