- SKU: 20150001
- Release Date: 05/03/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Based on a mystery novel by Mignon Eberhardt, While the Patient Slept stars Aline MacMahon as Eberhardt's middle-aged amateur sleuth, Nurse Sarah Keate. Our heroine is summoned to the home of millionaire Adolphe Federie (Robert H. Barrat), who has suffered a stroke. Federie sleeps through an incredible series of intrigues involving family secrets, stolen heirlooms, and other such niceties. When a murder occurs, it's up to the efficient Nurse Keate to solve the mystery. Still, nursie finds time to pursue a cute romance with cherubic Lance O'Leary (Guy Kibbee). While the Patient Slept was part of Warner's brief "Clue Club" series, which also included the studio's Perry Mason mysteries (Incidentally, Hollywood's subsequent "Sarah Keate" films tended not only to alter the name of the nurse protagonist, but also her age: In one picture, she was played by "oomph girl" Ann Sheridan!) ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Aline MacMahon - Sarah Keate
- Guy Kibbee - Lance O'Leary
- Lyle Talbot - Deke Lonergan
- Patricia Ellis - March Federie
- Allen Jenkins - Jackson