- SKU: 4539547
- Release Date: 04/23/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
- Widescreen (1.85:1) enhanced for 16×9 televisions
- Spanish-language track
- French and Spanish subtitles
Disney filmed its version of the Jack London story in 1991 and followed with this sequel four years later. Besides the presence of a dog named White Fang and its setting in the Alaska Gold Rush days, the story bears no resemblance to London's original story. Jack Conroy (Ethan Hawke), the hero of the first Disney film, has bequeathed his gold mine and the wild wolf-dog White Fang to young Henry Casey (Scott Barstow). The boy and dog thwart a would-be thief and decide to take their gold to San Francisco. While rafting to the nearest town, they capsize, lose their gold, and are separated. Lily (Charmaine Craig), a young Indian princess, rescues Henry from the rapids. She, along with her tribal chief Moses (Al Harrington) and his followers, believes that Henry is the reincarnation of a great spirit wolf who will help the Haida tribe find the Great Caribou. Henry and Lily fall in love, and Henry sets out to find the legendary Caribou who will save the tribe from extinction. Television actor Ken Olin made his directorial debut with this family fable. ~ Michael Betzold, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Scott Bairstow - Henry Casey
- Charmaine Craig - Lily Joseph
- Al Harrington - Moses Joseph
- Victoria Racimo - Katrin
- Alfred Molina - Rev. Leland Drury