- SKU: 15532559
- Release Date: 05/22/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interactive pressbook gallery
- Exclusive still galleries:
- Behind the scenes, posters and production
- Original theatrical trailer
Unusual for its time, this 1955 film is a sympathetic treatment of the U.S. Army's resettlement of Native Americans in the Old West. The Cheyenne tribe agrees to leave its hunting grounds in Wyoming so that white settlers looking for gold can move in. Colonel Lindsay (John Lund) is in charge of the troops carrying out the resettlement journey. He is helped by an experienced land surveyor, John Tanner (Robert Wagner). Cheyenne tribesmen Little Dog (Jeffrey Hunter) and American Horse (Hugh O'Brian) are friends with Tanner and helpful in the resettlement -- at least until Little Dog's fiancée, Appearing Day (Debra Paget), takes a liking to Tanner. The attraction threatens to scuttle everything, and the tribe sends an arrow with a white feather as a declaration of war. Tanner convinces tribal leader Chief Broken Hand (Eduard Franz) to allow the men to settle the matter themselves. ~ Michael Betzold, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert Wagner - Josh Tanner
- John Lund - Col. Lindsay
- Debra Paget - Appearing Day
- Jeffrey Hunter - Little Dog
- Eduard Franz - Chief Broken Hand