- SKU: 20086464
- Release Date: 04/17/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A gambler (William S. Hart) seeks revenge on the villain (Alexander Gaden) who ravished his sister (Helen Holly). The brute also attempts to, as an inter title puts it, "possess" the gambler's sweetheart (Vola Vale) and, still not satisfied, lecherously pursues the daughter of his partner-in-crime, an Indian chief (Standing Bear). Hart wrote the story himself, and the film reflects his, by 1921, slightly anachronistically stern view of the West. The great star was no longer the box-office draw of yore, his popularity usurped by more flamboyant, if not downright tongue-in-cheek, cowboys such as Tom Mix and Hoot Gibson. Hart released three more films in 1921 but none the following year and only one in 1923. He wound up his career in 1925, but on a high note: Tumbleweeds, a fascinating epic of the Oklahoma land rush. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- William S. Hart - Oak Miller
- Vola Vale - Barbara
- Alexander Gaden - Mark Granger
- Robert Walker - Harry
- Bert Sprotte - Eliphatet Moss