- SKU: 18547733
- Release Date: 06/15/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Extended interview with Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- Extended interview with former New York Cosmos soccer star, South Africa's Jomo Sono
- Featurette on leading cartoonist Zapiro, who shows how South Africa won the right to stage to World Cup - with cartoons
Take a look behind-the-scenes as South Africa makes preparations to host the 2010 FIFA World Cup, and find out just how the troubled nation will benefit from hosting one of the biggest events on all of sports. As the stadium goes up, the world watches. But somewhere beneath all of the hustle and bustle, controversy is brewing; despite the creation of temporary jobs, construction offices are displacing schools, and an unsightly community is about to be wiped off the map. Could it be that some of the powers involved have even resorted to murder in order to see their goal fulfilled? Archbishop Desmond Tutu, FIFA officials, sports figures, street vendors, and everyday South Africans all weigh in with their opinions on whether bringing the World Cup to their country has been a blessing or a curse. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi