- SKU: 20950677
- Release Date: 03/26/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Forever keeping apace of current headlines, Republic's "Three Mesquiteers" series came up with the 1939 entry Wyoming Outlaw. The story is based on a true incident, wherein a disgruntled young lawbreaker took refuge in the mountains of Wyoming, successfully eluding a large posse for several days. The press had a field day with the story, labelling the fugitive a "Modern Robin Hood" - at least until he was shot down by a well-armed waiter. The movie version of this incident finds hotheaded Will Parker (Donald Barry), the son of recently fired highway worker Luke Parker (Charles Middleton), thrown into jail for violating the local game laws. Busting out, Parker scurries to the hills, hotly pursued by our heroes Stony Brooke (John Wayne), Tucson Smith (Ray Corrigan) and Rusty Joslin (Raymond Hatton). Not altogether unsympathetic to Parker, the Mesquiteers set about to capture the film's real villain, corrupt politician Balsinger (Leroy Mason), after the fugitive meets his fate at the hands of gun-toting gas-station attendant Newt (David Sharpe). ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John Wayne - Stony Brooke
- Ray "Crash" Corrigan - Tucson Smith
- Raymond Hatton - Rusty Joslin
- Don "Red" Barry - Will Parker
- Pamela Blake - Irene Parker