- SKU: 6900339
- Release Date: 11/30/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Virtual tourbook" featuring photos and bios
- Bonus 5.1 music track o the single "Homeworld" (The Ladder)" from Yes' latest album The Ladder with video footage from Homeworld, the PC-CD ROM game by Sierra studios and Relic entertainment
- DVD-ROM playability
- Dolby Digital 5.1 audio and 2 channel stereo audio options
- Instant song access
- Interactive menus
- Special-edition HTML version of the Yesworld website
- Video press kit about the making of The Ladder
In 1999, 30 years after the group made their first album, Yes released The Ladder, with Jon Anderson, Steve Howe, Chris Squire, and Alan White joining new members Billy Sherwood and Igor Khoroshev for one of the group's strongest albums in years. Yes hit the road to promote the album, and this live video captures the band's intimate performance at the House of Blues club in Las Vegas, in which they perform highlights from The Ladder, including "Homeworld," "The Messenger," and "Face to Face," alongside such hits as "Roundabout," "I've Seen All Good People," "Owner of a Lonely Heart," and "Yours Is No Disgrace. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi