- SKU: 17241361
- Release Date: 05/25/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Brutality in stone and an experiment in love, two short films by Kluge
- News clip, "news from '66 Venice film festival
Anita Alexandra Kluge is a young East German woman who comes to West Germany in hopes of a better life in this social drama. She has trouble with the law when she steals and has more trouble adjusting to life in a new society. Anita becomes her employer's mistress, but she leaves when she is wrongly accused of an unrelated theft. She becomes a wandering gypsy, confused and unable to deal with either the communist regime or a free-market economy. This feature was the official German entry at the 1966 Venice Film Festival. ~ Dan Pavlides, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Alexandra Kluge - Anita
- Eva-Maria Meineke - Frau Pichota
- Hans Korte - The Judge
- Alfred Edel
- Werner Kreindl